About Me

I am a mother of 3, have a full time job monday thru friday and LOVE to do photography!! Ive been married to the love of my life for 19 years and couldnt imagine my life without him or my children!

Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Melissa & Gabe

This WONDERFUL family was kind enough to share this precious moment with my family......... These are just a few of the pictures that I was able to capture during this event!! Thank you to Liz, Melissa & Gabe for letting us be a part of this!!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket







1 comment:

  1. amazing fotos, love em! what a sweet sweet baby shower,i LOVE IT when the mommies make out with all the awesome gifts!:)missed ya at krista's shower, what happened?well it was nice and you were very much missed!

    ReplyDelete