About Me

I am a mother of 3, have a full time job monday thru friday and LOVE to do photography!! Ive been married to the love of my life for 19 years and couldnt imagine my life without him or my children!

Followers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Photo "Op" Day.....

So I was surprised this morning with a gift from my WONDERFUL hubby!!! Aren't they PERFECT??!!
Photobucket



Photobucket

Then the girls and I headed out for a little "girl time". This was during our stop at my mom & dads! They weren't home (they were at a flea market) but we let ourselves in and started snapping away!! Ally cant wait for summer..... she met the "POOL"!!! hehehehe
Photobucket

Before we headed over to mom & dads we stopped to play on the rail road tracks!! Im such a great parent!!! hehehehe

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


After mom & dads we went to the park.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment